Category: Blown Film Lines and Co-Ex
Our new Mini LMF-200 CO-EX film blowing line is a viable low-cost alternative to our regular co-ex film blowing lines. The line has either 3 or 5 extruders of lowboy-type connected to their respective 3 and 5 layer pancake-type film blowing dies. The line is also equipped with an oscillating nip-roll as the the standard haul-off system where the entire film tower including the wind-up section oscillates 360° back and forth over the die assembly.
THE LINE FEATURES:
- Compact design taking up a minimum floor space of only 1.9 x 1 m (6.2 x 3.3 ft) plus electric cabinet of 1.1 x 0.4 m ( 3.6x1.3 ft )
- The entire line is mounted on a sturdy steel podium eliminating the need to secure the extruders and tower to the floor. The steel platform containing all major supply cables, hoses, and air ducts gives a very clean appearance with very few visible connections to the extruders and the tower.
- Tower assembly is mounted on bearing rails, enabling easy access to the die and air ring.
- Lowboy type extruders are aligned to the low height of the die for convenient assembly and operation.
- Modular pancake die assembly of custom design in consultation with our Canadian expert designer for optimum co-ex film applications using your specific types of polymer.
- Air ring for optimum cooling efficiency.
- Easily adjustable stabilizing cage with Teflon rollers for various film bubble diameters.
- Compact oscillating film tower which greatly minimizes the effects of film gauge variations for quality film rolls.
- Surface wind-up station with air shafts for easy changeover of rolls.
- The machines are designed to occupy minimum space and to optimize the workspace.
- Fully computerized